03 MARCH 2020 Y.
Rules for canceling the order, refund.
1. The CUSTOMER has the right to cancel the order at any time, in accordance with the requirements of the cancellation period. To do this, call the hotel and inform them about the cancellation. If the CUSTOMER cancels the number in accordance with the rules for the occurrence of penalties, the CONTRACTOR undertakes to make a refund.
2. If you pay for an order with a Bank card via the Internet, use only the Bank card that belongs to the CUSTOMER. In order to avoid fraud, the CONTRACTOR verifies the payment and contacts the CUSTOMER to resolve any issues that may arise. If the CUSTOMER is unavailable or the issue remains unresolved, the CONTRACTOR reserves the right to cancel this order and return the funds to the Bank card of its owner.
3. In case of refusal of the order (cancellation), immediately inform the CONTRACTOR by phone +7 938 878-31-01 (with further written confirmation by email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation is considered accepted from the moment the CONTRACTOR receives a written confirmation of cancellation.
Cancellation of the reservation, with a refund to the CUSTOMER, is carried out 3 days before the date of arrival. At the same time, late cancellation (less than 2 days before arrival) or non-arrival at the hotel entails charging the CUSTOMER in favor of the CONTRACTOR penalties in the amount of the cost of the first night of stay specified in the booking.
4. To return funds, the CUSTOMER must fill out The "application for a refund" and send it along with a copy of the passport to the following email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. The refund will be made to the CUSTOMER's Bank account specified in the application within 10 (Ten) business days from the date of receipt of the "Application for refund" by the CONTRACTOR. Refunds cannot be made to another person. The CUSTOMER has the right to ask all questions by phone +7 (938) 888-31-01.
5. When paying with a Bank card and returning funds to the card, no Commission is charged.
6. To return funds credited to the CONTRACTOR's current account by mistake via payment systems, the CUSTOMER must submit a written application and attach a copy of the passport and checks / receipts confirming the erroneous transfer, or in electronic form to the email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving a written application with a copy of the passport and checks/receipts attached, the CONTRACTOR shall return it within 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt of the application to the Customer’s Bank account specified in the application. In this case, the refund amount will be equal to the Order value.
7. The period for reviewing the Application and returning funds to the CUSTOMER begins to be calculated from the moment the CONTRACTOR receives the Application and is calculated in working days, excluding holidays/weekends. If the application was received by the Company after 17.00 on a business day or on a holiday / weekend, the next business day is considered the moment when The company receives the Application.