03 MARCH 2020 Y.
PAYMENT BY BANK CARD
Description of the payment process
To pay for an order with a card, when booking a room on the website, select the room category and one of the payment methods. When selecting the option, click "Confirm booking" in the window below, enter the Name, card number, card expiration date and CVV code. Then you must complete your booking.
Description of the data transfer process.
To pay for the purchase, you will be redirected to the payment gateway of Sberbank Russia to enter your card details. Please prepare your plastic card in advance. The connection to the payment gateway and the transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption Protocol.
If Your Bank supports secure Internet payment technology Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code, you may also need to enter a special password to make a payment. You can check the methods and possibility of obtaining passwords for making online payments with the Bank that issued the card.
This site supports 256-bit encryption. The confidentiality of the personal information provided is ensured by Sberbank of Russia. The entered information will not be provided to third parties except in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Bank card payments are made in strict accordance with the requirements of Visa Int payment systems. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.
Description of the payment process.
1. The customer does not start placing an order without first reading the rules of the CONTRACTOR. If the CUSTOMER has started placing an order, the CONTRACTOR has the right to assume that the CUSTOMER is fully familiar with and agrees to the rules.
2. Prepayment is made by credit card when booking. The payment is considered to be made in case of receipt of funds to the account of the CONTRACTOR one day before arrival. In case of non-payment within the specified time, the reservation is considered canceled without prior notice.
3. The reservation is reserved for the guest during the first day of accommodation (until the check-in time (14-00) of the day following the day of arrival). If you no-show or late (untimely) cancellation, the CONTRACTOR shall refund to the CUSTOMER made the payment after deduction of penalties (the first night of accommodation) and in accordance with the booking conditions of the CONTRACTOR.
4. In case of late change of arrival date, late cancellation or no-show, the CUSTOMER will be charged for the actual room downtime in the amount of its daily cost in accordance with the conditions specified in the order. If you are late for more than a day, your reservation will be canceled.
Rules for canceling the order, refund.
1. The CUSTOMER has the right to cancel the order at any time, in accordance with the requirements of the cancellation period. To do this, call the hotel and inform them about the cancellation. If the CUSTOMER cancels the number in accordance with the rules for the occurrence of penalties, the CONTRACTOR undertakes to make a refund.
2. If you pay for an order with a Bank card via the Internet, use only the Bank card that belongs to the CUSTOMER. In order to avoid fraud, the CONTRACTOR verifies the payment and contacts the CUSTOMER to resolve any issues that may arise. If the CUSTOMER is unavailable or the issue remains unresolved, the CONTRACTOR reserves the right to cancel this order and return the funds to the Bank card of its owner.
3. In case of refusal of the order (cancellation), immediately inform the CONTRACTOR by phone +7 938 878-31-01 (with further written confirmation by email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation is considered accepted from the moment the CONTRACTOR receives a written confirmation of cancellation.
Cancellation of the reservation, with a refund to the CUSTOMER, is carried out 3 days before the date of arrival. At the same time, late cancellation (less than 2 days before arrival) or non-arrival at the hotel entails charging the CUSTOMER in favor of the CONTRACTOR penalties in the amount of the cost of the first night of stay specified in the booking.
4. To return funds, the CUSTOMER must fill out The "application for a refund" and send it along with a copy of the passport to the following email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. The refund will be made to the CUSTOMER's Bank account specified in the application within 10 (Ten) business days from the date of receipt of the "Application for refund" by the CONTRACTOR. Refunds cannot be made to another person. The CUSTOMER has the right to ask all questions by phone +7 (938) 888-31-01.
5. When paying with a Bank card and returning funds to the card, no Commission is charged.
6. To return funds credited to the CONTRACTOR's current account by mistake via payment systems, the CUSTOMER must submit a written application and attach a copy of the passport and checks / receipts confirming the erroneous transfer, or in electronic form to the email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving a written application with a copy of the passport and checks/receipts attached, the CONTRACTOR shall return it within 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt of the application to the Customer’s Bank account specified in the application. In this case, the refund amount will be equal to the Order value.
7. The period for reviewing the Application and returning funds to the CUSTOMER begins to be calculated from the moment the CONTRACTOR receives the Application and is calculated in working days, excluding holidays/weekends. If the application was received by the Company after 17.00 on a business day or on a holiday / weekend, the next business day is considered the moment when The company receives the Application.